Hosted by Friday Fill-Ins!
March 20, 2009
1. Why do we have to pay for the daycare bills when the kids aren't in daycare?
2. Blogs are now habits.
3. I have forgotten everything I learned in school.
4. I had never heard the phrase "let's go lollygagging" and it would be fun.
5. I wish that one day I would wake up and get out of bed, instead of hitting the snooze button 15 times like the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I would have many regrets.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading after putting the kids to bed, tomorrow my plans include reading after putting the kids to bed and Sunday, I want to read after putting the kids to bed!
My first ever meme. Yippee.