“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank Gilbreth, Jr.
- Are You there God, it's me, Margaret? by Judy Blume
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- What's Eating Gilbert Grape? by Peter Hedges
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Montgomery
- Sweet Valley High series by Francine Pascal
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- When Christ and his Saints Slept by Sharon Kay Penman
- Bess of Hardwick by Mary Lovell
- Burnt Shadows by Kamila Shamsie
- The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
7:54 am stop
I scoured my brain for my earliest memories of my favorite books, and there were many of the childhood books that I read over and over, which are 1 - 11 in my list. I really enjoyed the Gilbert Grape book very much, if you haven't read it, it is a great coming of age type read. I just may read it again!
What are your favorite all -time books?