Can you guess who this person is (it's not me)?
1. It was a dark and stormy night, perfect for writing my mystery.
2.When asked about myself, I will say, you will find me in my work, so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, but I'd have to say I wish I was liked more for my serious work rather than my swashbuckling nonsense stories .
4. I loved researching for my historical and regency romances...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... don't tell.. but my third book was published with the pseudonym Stella Martin.
6. My first story was published when I was nineteen, give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being with my son Richard, tomorrow my plans include writing a detective novel and Sunday, I want to satisfy the tax authorities!
Who Am I?
See my other Fill-In Riddles here
DECODING THE LOST SYMBOL GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
Congrats! Email me your Snailmail addresses ASAP =)
Just one more giveaway going till next week, for The Queen's Mistake!
And have a wonderful Halloween weekend.. boo!